Sunday 11 March 2018

The New Home, New Name

Kia ora!

It's a new year and time to refresh the blog. I've never been super happy with the original name I chose for the blog, it was a "it will do" moment when I started the blog. So first things first if you would still like to continue following me, and keep up with my sewing adventures, please update your blog reader.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

A few years ago I had labels made with my Maori name "Ahenata", and I sew a label into all the garments I make. To give a bit more cohesion to my 'me made' journey I felt I needed to make the blog a better fit. I'll keep the label name Ahenata and add the tag line "stitched by SJ", yep that me :-) and which is the perfect new name for the blog.

If you also follow me on Instagram, or if you don't now is a good time to start, you will also notice I've changed my profile name to sandra.ahenata

So with all that housekeeping done, it's time to go do some sewing. I'm currently working on Marfy 3885.


Happy sewing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...